Re: [SACC-L] AAA program

  • rls@linkline.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2007
      I just got this information for SACC's invited sessions:

      Sessions Accepted Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges
      Prog # Title Schedule Info
      1-046 Teaching Anthropology in Community Colleges: Diversity, Equity, and
      Inclusion 11/29/2007 9:30 AM-11:30 AM

      2-103 current issues in anthropology: five field update
      11/30/2007 1:45 PM-3:30 PM

      --Becky