Re: [SACC-L] 2008 Budget!!

  • Melvin Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2007
      Hi Rob, I will send you the 2008 budget, please remember that it does
      not include anything with this year's AAA annual meeting. But to answer
      you question more directly, this year your registration is paid for by
      SACC that is all. Next year your registration will be paid for by SACC
      since you will be the organizer for the Five Fields. You presidential
      budget for 2007 is $1,000, of which $500 is for the president's award,
      and $500 is for miscellaneous expenses. Next year as the immediate past
      president you get $500 to meet the expenses necessary for planning the
      five fields, and anything else you may require. You should already be
      registered for the 2007 AAA meeting, if you have questions about this
      year's meeting, you might ask Khara Minter and/or Suzanne Mattingly.
      Will send the budget later. Mel Johnson, SACC Treasurer