Re: [SACC-L] 2008 Budget!!

  • rob edwards
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 12:31 PM
      Hi Mel, I would like to see the budget. I am interested in what support
      I get for the AAA meetings this year and next, if at all?

      Melvin Johnson wrote:

      > Okay all--I have to prepare the budget for FY 2008, which starts this
      > coming January. The AAA annual meeting this fall is part of the 2007
      > annual meeting. Anyway, if you have special needs for the budget,
      > please let me know. Mel Johnson

    • Melvin Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6 1:54 PM
        Hi Rob, I will send you the 2008 budget, please remember that it does
        not include anything with this year's AAA annual meeting. But to answer
        you question more directly, this year your registration is paid for by
        SACC that is all. Next year your registration will be paid for by SACC
        since you will be the organizer for the Five Fields. You presidential
        budget for 2007 is $1,000, of which $500 is for the president's award,
        and $500 is for miscellaneous expenses. Next year as the immediate past
        president you get $500 to meet the expenses necessary for planning the
        five fields, and anything else you may require. You should already be
        registered for the 2007 AAA meeting, if you have questions about this
        year's meeting, you might ask Khara Minter and/or Suzanne Mattingly.
        Will send the budget later. Mel Johnson, SACC Treasurer