Re: [SACC-L] request for reviewers

  • Rebecca Cramer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2007
      Hi Bob,
      I'm way late on this, have been moving into my new digs here in Tucson. All settled now and loving it. House and guesthouse, very traditional, historic, and Southwest.
      Anyway, wondered if you found the reviewers you need. I reviewed several times a year at JCCC, and would like to get a hand in again.
      How are you doing up there? Any fieldwork this summer.
      All best,
      Beca
      http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rcramer

      Bob Muckle <bmuckle@...> wrote:
      Hello all:

      I've got a new book almost ready to go to press called 'Reading
      Archaeology: An Introduction' and the publisher is looking for people
      who might want to write a blurb for the back cover. The book consists of
      29 articles, plus an original intro piece by me called 'Recognizing and
      Reading Archaeological Literature.' I believe the publisher would be
      providing the page proofs for review. Be warned that the proofs come in
      at 366 pages and it is a rather eclectic assortment of selections from
      scholalry, semi-scholarly, and popular sources. The book is designed as
      a supplement for first and second and maybe third year archaeology
      courses.

      If you want to see the table of contents you can get look at the
      Broadview press web site and just follow the links to anthropology or
      forthcoming publications. www.broadviewpress.com

      If you are interested, please let me know off-list as soon as possible
      and I will forward your name and contact info to my editor.

      Bob

      Rebecca Cramer
      missiontosonora@...
      http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rcramer/