FW: Centimeter Scales

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2000
      Ann Popplestone
      CCC TLC

      From: Ron Fellows [SMTP:rfellows@...]
      <mailto:[SMTP:rfellows@...]>
      Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2000 1:53 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      <mailto:ANTHRO-L@...>
      Subject: Centimeter Scales

      Greetings Listers:
      The Archaeological Institute of America at San Diego has received a new
      shipment of their Centimeter Scales, and they are available for immediate
      delivery. Still only $6/set and $7/set for foreign orders. We leave for
      our tour of Egypt on February 5th., so please get your orders in before that
      date if possible.
      For information about the scales see our Web page at:
      http://www.theglyph.com/scales.html <http://www.theglyph.com/scales.html>
      Or reply to this message for information if you are not Internet connected.
      Ron Fellows, CM, Editor, The Glyph
      AIA San Diego Society

      <mailto:LISTSERV@...> . <<<<<<