2008 Budget!!

  • Melvin Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2007
      Okay all--I have to prepare the budget for FY 2008, which starts this
      coming January. The AAA annual meeting this fall is part of the 2007
      annual meeting. Anyway, if you have special needs for the budget,
      please let me know. Mel Johnson
    • anthony balzano
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2007
        Can SACC budget for a wine bar and crudites for the SACC business
        meeting?

        >>> Melvin Johnson <majohns@...> 06/25/07 8:16 PM >>>
        Okay all--I have to prepare the budget for FY 2008, which starts this
        coming January. The AAA annual meeting this fall is part of the 2007
        annual meeting. Anyway, if you have special needs for the budget,
        please let me know. Mel Johnson
      • rob edwards
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
          Hi Mel, I would like to see the budget. I am interested in what support
          I get for the AAA meetings this year and next, if at all?

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2007
            Hi Rob, I will send you the 2008 budget, please remember that it does
            not include anything with this year's AAA annual meeting. But to answer
            you question more directly, this year your registration is paid for by
            SACC that is all. Next year your registration will be paid for by SACC
            since you will be the organizer for the Five Fields. You presidential
            budget for 2007 is $1,000, of which $500 is for the president's award,
            and $500 is for miscellaneous expenses. Next year as the immediate past
            president you get $500 to meet the expenses necessary for planning the
            five fields, and anything else you may require. You should already be
            registered for the 2007 AAA meeting, if you have questions about this
            year's meeting, you might ask Khara Minter and/or Suzanne Mattingly.
            Will send the budget later. Mel Johnson, SACC Treasurer