Re: [SACC-L] Creation Museum

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
      Yeah, well. I'll be watching closely. It might happen because my email is the webmaster link on our web site, but that doesn't really make sense, either.
      Deborah

      Deborah J. Shepherd, Ph.D.
      Anthropology
      Anoka-Ramsey Community College
      Coon Rapids Campus
      email: deborah.shepherd@...
      http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/shepherd/
      new phone number: 763-433-1195
      >>> anthropmor@... 06/02/07 11:50 PM >>>
      Sheesh- I thought people were just not on line much! This topic has bounced
      around for a couple weeks - if you hadn't followed the threads, you might
      have posted it, as an interesting item.
      It never occurred to me you were being spammed/impersonated!
      Mike