RE: [SACC-L] community college listing

  • Lynch, Brian M
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8 6:13 AM
      I vaguely remember the earlier time when the AAA site was more difficult
      to get your username and password if you had forgotten it. I would have
      to say that it has improved a bit on that count. Like the idea of
      digitizing our various publications, the idea of having a web-accessible
      database of members and relevant institutions dealing with anthropology
      is great. On both counts it surprises me though that our national
      organizations have such difficulty making these available in ways that
      are user-friendly, aesthetically developed and cost-effective.

      Brian