FW: community college listing

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2007
      A FINAL WORD ON HOW TO LIST COMMUNITY COLLEGE ANTHROPOLOGY FOR FREE USING THE AAA WEB SITE TO START THE PROCESS. Kathleen Terry-Sharpe, our longtime SACC supporter in AAA staff, has given us the final clue:
      1. Go to the AAA website
      2. Find and click onto the Directory prompt on the opening page of the site.
      3. Email jpounds@... to get your unique college user name and password IF IT IS THE FIRST TIME THAT YOU ARE ENTERING YOUR COLLEGE ANTHRO DEPT. ON THE DIRECTORY; IF IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME, USE YOUR ID AND PASSWORD FOR PREVIOUS ENTRY.
      4. Follow the directions, ignoring the parts of the directory obviously geared to university degree granting departments. ON PAGE NINE, CHECK THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE BOX TO GET THE FEE WAIVED AND IT WILL ENTER AS '0' OWED, BUT YOU DO HAVE TO FILL OUT THE REQUIRED FORM FOR AN INVOICE. AGAIN, ANY PROBLEMS, EMAIL JPOUNDS@...

      Mark Lewine