community college listing

    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2007
      Thanks for your help; I will try my best to follow through as directed.
      You should know that a number of comm. college people on our listserve
      have told me that they have tried and given up attempting to list on the
      directory because it is so hard to get through...one does not use the
      AAA identification and password often so that there needs to be some way
      to more easily access the site and some directions for cc's easy to
      follow if possible. I will copy the listserve so that they can ask
      specific questions of y ou

    • kent morris
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2007
        a big ditto!!!
        Thanks for your help; I will try my best to follow through as directed.
        You should know that a number of comm. college people on our listserve
        have told me that they have tried and given up attempting to list on the
        directory because it is so hard to get through...one does not use the
        AAA identification and password often so that there needs to be some way
        to more easily access the site and some directions for cc's easy to
        follow if possible. I will copy the listserve so that they can ask
        specific questions of y ou

        http://www.eset.com

      • Lynch, Brian M
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2007
          I vaguely remember the earlier time when the AAA site was more difficult
          to get your username and password if you had forgotten it. I would have
          to say that it has improved a bit on that count. Like the idea of
          digitizing our various publications, the idea of having a web-accessible
          database of members and relevant institutions dealing with anthropology
          is great. On both counts it surprises me though that our national
          organizations have such difficulty making these available in ways that
          are user-friendly, aesthetically developed and cost-effective.

          Brian

          ________________________________

          Thanks for your help; I will try my best to follow through as directed.
          You should know that a number of comm. college people on our listserve
          have told me that they have tried and given up attempting to list on the
          directory because it is so hard to get through...one does not use the
          AAA identification and password often so that there needs to be some way
          to more easily access the site and some directions for cc's easy to
          follow if possible. I will copy the listserve so that they can ask
          specific questions of y ou

          http://www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com>

          -------
          NOTE: The sender of this email is different from the email address shown
          in the headers. The real sender of this message is:
          sentto-126016-1417-1178606996-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...
          oo.com

          If you want to permanently block the sender of this email, you would
          need to add
          sentto-126016-1417-1178606996-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...
          oo.com to your Anti-Spam Blocked Senders List. For more information see
          the Anti-Spam FAQ item:
          http://www.commnet.edu/it/security/anti-spam-faq.asp#BlockRealSender