RE: [SACC-L] FW: AAA Guide Listing Confirmation

    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2007
      http://www.aaanet.org the AAA web site
      Mark Lewine

      -----Original Message-----
      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com on behalf of kent morris
      Sent: Sat 5/5/2007 10:29 AM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SACC-L] FW: AAA Guide Listing Confirmation

      what's the link?
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Lewine, Mark
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 8:52 PM
      Subject: [SACC-L] FW: AAA Guide Listing Confirmation

      I have just completed my annual listing of our college in the AAA Guide. It is once again, free for community colleges. PLEASE enter your program or department so that we can continue to make our SACC presence a force for anthropology teaching. Ignore the irrelevant parts of the listing info, just put in what you want to enter, then fill in the "billing info" but they will not bill you.

      Mark Lewine

      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2007
        When I use the user id and password that I use for SACC listserv Iget rejected, even when I try a new password...what's the secret?

        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2007
          You need to use your AAA password to get in, as it directs. Since none of us remember, it then directs you to email the staff contact on the page also...they will quickly return with your log-in and password.