FW: AAA Guide Listing Confirmation

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2007
      I have just completed my annual listing of our college in the AAA Guide. It is once again, free for community colleges. PLEASE enter your program or department so that we can continue to make our SACC presence a force for anthropology teaching. Ignore the irrelevant parts of the listing info, just put in what you want to enter, then fill in the "billing info" but they will not bill you.

      Mark Lewine

      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2007
        what's the link?

        http://www.eset.com

        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2007
          http://www.aaanet.org the AAA web site
          Mark Lewine

          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 2007
            When I use the user id and password that I use for SACC listserv Iget rejected, even when I try a new password...what's the secret?

            Message 5 of 5 , May 5, 2007
              You need to use your AAA password to get in, as it directs. Since none of us remember, it then directs you to email the staff contact on the page also...they will quickly return with your log-in and password.