RE: [SACC-L] Yahoo! Groups - SexyJoy has sent you a friend request

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      Alas, anyone wishing to pursue a friendship with SexyJoy will have to
      contact them directly. SexyJoy has been banned.....

      Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

      CCC Metro TLC

      216-987-3584

      FAX:707-924-2471

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        Ann,

        I love your humor! Thanks for the morning chuckle.

        Renee

        Renee Garcia

        Saddleback College

        Dept. of Anthropology