FW: Gullah Studies Institute

  • Dianne Chidester
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2007

      This electronic mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. This mail message has been scanned for virus and malware and is free of such to the best of this sending sites ability and knowledge.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2007
        Dianne, did the students at the Savannah College of Art and Design ever
        send us a logo? Ann

        ________________________________

        >The Gullah Studies Institute at Penn Center will be July 15-21 this
        >year. We have decided to change from a two week format to a one week.
        >The brochure is on our website at www.penncenter.com
        ><http://www.penncenter.com/ <http://www.penncenter.com/> > There is a
        link on the home page. The
        >brochure is for the two week program, however all of the course
        >offerings will remain the same.
        >

        >The cost for tuition, room and board is $ 1500.00.
        >

        >We hope you will be able to join us.
        >

        >Thank you.
        >

        >Barbara

        reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. This mail
        message has been scanned for virus and malware and is free of such to
        the best of this sending sites ability and knowledge.

      • Dianne C
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27, 2007
          Hi, Ann.

          What they submitted were just letterheads in various letters and colors.
          Lloyd has written about this in the SACC Notes.

          I've been trying to get one of our faculty members who teaches commercial
          art to help me figure out how to even ask for what we want to get, but I
          just haven't been able to make progress.

          :(

          Cheers?
          Dianne

          >From: "Kaupp, Ann" <kauppa@...>
          >To: <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: RE: [SACC-L] FW: Gullah Studies Institute
          >Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:57:30 -0400
          >
          >Dianne, did the students at the Savannah College of Art and Design ever
          >send us a logo? Ann

          Don�t quit your job � Take Classes Online and Earn your Degree in 1 year.
          Start Today!
          http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866146&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866144