FW: McGraw-Hill's Cultural Anthropology Survey, Certificate Drawing

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2007
      FYI

      Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA
      CCC Metro TLC

      216-987-3584
      FAX:707-924-2471

      -----Original Message-----
      From: faculty_development@...
      [mailto:faculty_development@...]
      Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 2:25 PM
      To: Popplestone, Ann
      Subject: McGraw-Hill's Cultural Anthropology Survey, Certificate Drawing

      Dear Professor Popplestone,

      The McGraw-Hill Anthropology Team is conducting a survey for Cultural
      Anthropology instructors who are currently using a text to teach the
      course. The purpose of this survey is to help us better understand the
      needs of instructors when developing future texts and products. Our
      questions address such items as course structure, text coverage, and
      preferred text features.

      Our survey contains 38 questions. In appreciation of your completion of
      our survey by May 1, 2007, we will automatically enter you in our survey
      drawing for a chance to win one of (4) $100 Amazon.com gift
      certificates. Four winners will be randomly selected in a drawing to be
      held within a week of the survey deadline; the winners will be notified
      via email.

      To access the survey, click:
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?A=190569041E56350

      All replies to our survey and all drawing entries (see our Privacy
      Policy at the end of this email) are confidential. For more information
      about the drawing rules, please go to www.mhhe.com/mrg/drawing_rules

      If you have any questions or experience any technical issues with the
      survey, please email faculty_development@.... Please note
      that requests to opt-out of McGraw-Hill email communications can only be
      processed via the link at the bottom of this email.

      Thank you for your time. We look forward to hearing from you!
      The McGraw-Hill Anthropology Team

      McGraw-Hill Higher Education Humanities, Social Sciences, and World
      Languages (MHHE-HSSL) respects your privacy. Contact
      mhhe_faculty_support@... to UNSUBSCRIBE from MHHE-HSSL
      commercial e-mail messages.

      If you would rather not receive future emails from us in regard to this
      survey or the results of this survey, please click
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/r.asp?A=190569041E56350 and you will be
      automatically removed from the mailing list for this survey.

      You can go to http://preferences.mheducation.com or write Privacy
      Officer / 2 Penn Plaza / 20th Floor / New York, NY / 10121 to exercise
      other privacy choices (including opting out of all McGraw-Hill email
      communications), to review your data, or to ask questions. View the
      McGraw-Hill Companies Customer Privacy Policy at
      http://www.mcgraw-hill.com/privacy.html