Mary Huber's remarks to us about SACC after attending her first SACC-fest

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2007
      Mary Huber is an anthropologist who works as a senior scholar with the Carnegie Foundation and is responsible for much of the Carnegie Award process. She attended our SACC-Fest '07 after hearing much about us during the past year's events. So I asked her to give us her observations and suggestions and here they are: