FW: book available for review

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 1999
      From: Michael D. Glascock [SMTP:glascockm@...]
      <mailto:[SMTP:glascockm@...]>
      Sent: Friday, December 17, 1999 12:40 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      <mailto:ANTHRO-L@...>
      Subject: book available for review

      To SAS members, ANTHRO-L and interested others:
      Please read all of this message and do not use REPLY!!

      A new book(s) is available for review and I am looking for
      someone interested in writing a review for a future issue of the
      SAS Bulletin. The book title(s):

      Riddle of the Bones:
      Politics, Science, Race, and the Story of Kennewick Man
      written by Roger Downey
      published by Springer-Verlag
      216 pp/ 2 photographs,
      ISBN: 0-387-98877-7 (hardback, $25.99)
      Publication date will be January 2000.
      Note - The advance copy for review is in paperback.

      Interested reviewers should briefly describe their qualifications
      and reasons for wanting to write a review. Reviewers are REQUIRED
      to complete reviews within three months after receipt of the book.
      If you cannot fulfill this commitment, then do not offer to review.
      Reviewers can be of any nationality, but the review must be written
      in English. Membership in the Society for Archaeological Sciences
      (SAS) is desirable but not a requirement; however, please let me
      know if you are a SAS member. If you are interested, please contact:

      Mike Glascock (Book Review editor for SAS Bulletin)

      at my e-mail address: glascockm@...
      <mailto:glascockm@...>

      Reviewers will be selected from among the most interesting offers
      received by email within three working days after this posting.

      Dr. Michael D. Glascock
      Research Reactor Center
      University of Missouri
      Columbia, MO 65211