A bit of humor from Ann P (this is not spam)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007
      This dates from 1997, but I thought it might be worth an archaeological
      chuckle....

      ABC's overnight news show, World News Now, has a recurring segment
      called
      "World News Then", where they air pieces of ABC News broadcasts as they
      covered various important events of the past. Last night being April
      1st,
      they decided that instead of running a piece from a few decades ago, it
      would be more interesting to go back a few millennia. One of the stories
      they rebroadcast was the following report from 2400 BC:

      "Egypt's emerging papyrus technology continues to alarm parents and
      law
      enforcement. A new bill introduced today would let the government
      regulate
      material found on papyrus. Legislators said paperspace, as it is known
      so-called 'writers,' is becoming a haven for monotheists, con artists
      and
      worse hoping to prey on the young and gullible. A little bit later in
      this
      broadcast we will have some tips on how to shield your children from
      offensive and dangerous material found on the dangerous papyrus."

      Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

      CCC Metro TLC

      216-987-3584

      FAX:707-924-2471