Re: [SACC-L] Complex mechanism

  • Linda Light
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hi Ann,
      I don't know if you're in charge of registration for the conference again, but maybe you can answer a question for me? I registered and fully planned to attend, but an inconvenient case of pneumonia sort of trumped that idea. Any chance of getting my registration fee back?
      I hope you're there -- if so, say hi for me to everyone, and tell them how much I'm missing being there!
      Linda Light