Re: [SACC-L] Complex mechanism

  • anthropmor@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3 7:45 PM
      Hey- did you notice that my message was from March 27th?
      That is weird - and it does seem like the new spammers are specifically targeting us.
      Thanks fopr your attention, Ann.
      Mike Pavlik

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3 8:06 PM
        Hi Ann,
        I don't know if you're in charge of registration for the conference again, but maybe you can answer a question for me? I registered and fully planned to attend, but an inconvenient case of pneumonia sort of trumped that idea. Any chance of getting my registration fee back?
        I hope you're there -- if so, say hi for me to everyone, and tell them how much I'm missing being there!
        Linda Light