Re: [SACC-L] Complex mechanism

  • kent morris
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
      or sex toys...
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Lynch, Brian M
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:07 PM
      Subject: RE: [SACC-L] Complex mechanism

      ...at least they weren't selling diplomas or cheap prescription drugs!!

      Brian

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
        Hey- did you notice that my message was from March 27th?
        That is weird - and it does seem like the new spammers are specifically targeting us.
        Thanks fopr your attention, Ann.
        Mike Pavlik

        ...at least they weren't selling diplomas or cheap prescription drugs!!

        Brian

        If you want to permanently block the sender of this email, you would need to add sentto-126016-1359-1175640275-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@... to your Anti-Spam Blocked Senders List. For more information see the Anti-Spam FAQ item: http://www.commnet.edu/it/security/anti-spam-faq.asp#BlockRealSender

      • Linda Light
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
          Hi Ann,
          I don't know if you're in charge of registration for the conference again, but maybe you can answer a question for me? I registered and fully planned to attend, but an inconvenient case of pneumonia sort of trumped that idea. Any chance of getting my registration fee back?
          I hope you're there -- if so, say hi for me to everyone, and tell them how much I'm missing being there!
          Linda Light