Complex mechanism

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
      I banned the spammer. Sheesh.

      Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

      CCC Metro TLC

      216-987-3584

      FAX:707-924-2471

    • Lynch, Brian M
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
        ...at least they weren't selling diplomas or cheap prescription drugs!!

        Brian

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
          or sex toys...

          http://www.eset.com

        • anthropmor@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
            Hey- did you notice that my message was from March 27th?
            That is weird - and it does seem like the new spammers are specifically targeting us.
            Thanks fopr your attention, Ann.
            Mike Pavlik

            ...at least they weren't selling diplomas or cheap prescription drugs!!

            Brian

            If you want to permanently block the sender of this email, you would need to add sentto-126016-1359-1175640275-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@... to your Anti-Spam Blocked Senders List. For more information see the Anti-Spam FAQ item: http://www.commnet.edu/it/security/anti-spam-faq.asp#BlockRealSender

          • Linda Light
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
              Hi Ann,
              I don't know if you're in charge of registration for the conference again, but maybe you can answer a question for me? I registered and fully planned to attend, but an inconvenient case of pneumonia sort of trumped that idea. Any chance of getting my registration fee back?
              I hope you're there -- if so, say hi for me to everyone, and tell them how much I'm missing being there!
              Linda Light