- Repent, Completely trust in God only and, Love Him with all of your heart.

  • Complex Mechanism
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2007
      ---------------
      If you are an atheist, please read the section below with the title "Why Atheism and Evolution are not good ideas."

      All those who have sinned deserve to suffer in Hell forever.

      Therefore...

      1. Repent (be truly sorry for your sins and do your best to stop sinning).

      2. Trust completely in the Lord only, and do not trust in your own self.

      3. Love the Lord your God with all of your heart.

      The Lord sent His only Son (the Lord Jesus Christ), to suffer and die on the cross, to pay for the sins of those who trust in Him. His blood poured out, and it can clean away our sins. He was buried, then lived again after three days. Human works and Human efforts cannot save your soul. The gift of God is eternal life to those who completely trust in Him.

      Human beings are totally corrupt, but thankfully the Lord owns and controls all things. If He did not decide to save us from our sins, we will all be in Hell. Thank the Lord if He has chosen you unto salvation, and if His Spirit has transformed your "heart" so that you can trust in Him.

      By the way, Spontaneous Generation is impossible. Therefore, God created the heaven and the earth, including all living things. Those who do not believe in God must also repent.

      Repent, Trust, and Love. The Lord's will be done.

      You may distribute or share this article for the glory of the Lord.

      ---------------
      Why Atheism and "Evolution" are not good ideas:
      A. Spontaneous generation is impossible.
      B. Science cannot create nor totally destroy energy/matter. All honest physicists know that the universe is not permanent, and it surely had a beginning.
      C. Science cannot "resurrect" the clinically dead.
      D. There is order in the universe, not "random chaos" nor "chances." Also, there is only one universe.
      E. All those who have sinned deserve to suffer in Hell forever. Atheism is a terrible risk.
      F. Humans have a conscience, morals, and advanced intelligence, different from animals or beasts.
      G. Mutations are harmful and deadly, not useful as "evolution" requires. Cancer is an example of a mutation.
      H. There is strong evidence of a global flood in the past, when layers were formed quickly and catastrophically.
      I. Livings things are amazingly complex, including cells, many of which appear more "advanced" than modern space shuttles. Either the "aliens" designed humans, or a super-natural God did.
      J. Scientists cannot agree on the age of the Earth. There is strong evidence that the Earth is only thousands of years old.
      K. Archaeology and history prove that humanity has been here for only thousands of years (4000-6000 years).
      L. Fossils reveal "large versions" of modern-day creatures. There were dragonfiles with wing spans 3 feet long, which lived in the past.
      M. Evolution is highly questionable, and is a myth. The evolutionary idea that "fishes grew legs," and "mice grew wings" sounds mythical. Also, the theory must include "other creatures" such as the centaur (human-horse), mermaids, chimeras, fire-breathing comodo dragons, and gryphons (lion-like eagles).
      N. Scientists can use fraudulent or "biased" data. They cannot be trusted.
      O. DNA is a language. Languages require Intelligence. Therefore, an Intelligent Being made the DNA (language).
      P. Other reasons.
      ---------------

      SA8

    • Linda Light
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2007
        You need to go back to junior high school and learn something besides blind obedience.

        Complex Mechanism <complex2007a@...> wrote:
        ---------------
[...]

      • Dorothy Davis DDBRUNER
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
          Call me a cultural anthropologist, but I'm going to use it in
          class!!!!!

          Dorothy Davis
          Anthropology Department
          UNCG
          Tel- 256-1099

          Complex Mechanism <complex2007a@...>
          Sent by: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
          04/03/2007 06:28 PM
          Please respond to
          SACC-L@yahoogroups.com

          complex2007a@...
          cc

          Subject
          [SACC-L] - Repent, Completely trust in God only and, Love Him with all of
          your heart.