Re: [SACC-L] Room share at SACC Fest?

  • rob edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      Hi Leanna, Saturday night should not be a problem as 4 people will be
      leaving on Saturday. I have no control over lodging really. I suggest
      you contact Betty Forbes at Asilomar and ask her if any other people
      have requested a room mate. /bforbes@... /They may well have
      additional rooms available as well.
      Cheers