Room share at SACC Fest?

  • leanna_wolfe
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi

      I'd like to share a room at Asilomar on Saturday night. (I thought
      I'd be able to stay at Esalen, but so far they're booked.) I have a
      room booked for Friday night at Asilomar and would be willing to share
      it, too.

      Leanna Wolfe
    • rob edwards
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
        Hi Leanna, Saturday night should not be a problem as 4 people will be
        leaving on Saturday. I have no control over lodging really. I suggest
        you contact Betty Forbes at Asilomar and ask her if any other people
        have requested a room mate. /bforbes@... /They may well have
        additional rooms available as well.
        Cheers