FW: Seeking anthropology book proposals

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 1999
      From: Glenn Perkins [SMTP:gperkins@...]
      <mailto:[SMTP:gperkins@...]>
      Sent: Monday, December 13, 1999 3:51 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      <mailto:ANTHRO-L@...>
      Subject: Seeking anthropology book proposals

      Dear subscribers:

      Carolina Academic Press, an independent scholarly press in Durham, NC,
      continues to welcome proposals and manuscript submissions for textbooks and
      monographs in anthropology. Our current authors include Andrew Strathern
      and Pamela Stewart, Robert Graber, and Nancy Lutkehaus. For a complete list
      of our titles, see our Web site, www.cap-press.com
      <http://www.cap-press.com> .
      Please get in touch with me if you are interested in finding a publisher for
      your work. I would enjoy discussing your ideas with you.
      I look forward to hearing from you.
      Glenn Perkins
      Acquisitions Editor
      --