Community College Poster Session at AAA 2007 in Washington DC

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 1:42 PM
      The Anthropology Education Committee will offer a poster session at AAA in Nov. 2007 in Washington DC tentatively titled: "Teaching Anthropology in Community Colleges: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion". (the latter three ideas are the themes of the conference and we need to be represented) This is a great chance to meet and encourage young faculty to get involved in teaching at cc's and in SACC. I will do all the work of entering the session into the AAA's website, BUT I NEED 2 OR 3 MORE PARTICIPANTS. I will be a participant, faculty and students representing the study of community college education at the U. of South Florida led by Kathryn Borman will be involved also. Please reply ASAP with a poster idea as the deadling is the end of March.