FW: 3 offered Feminist courses online

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 1999
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Mette Birkedahl Christensen [SMTP:birkedal@...]
      <mailto:[SMTP:birkedal@...]>
      Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 5:00 AM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      <mailto:ANTHRO-L@...>
      Subject: 3 offered Feminist courses online

      Dear list,

      Maybe some on the list is interested in information on 3 online courses I've
      just received information on:

      1) Historiography of Feminist Ideas (Utrecht)

      A new online course on feminist texts of the
      second-wave of the women's movement
      January 10 - March 10, 2000,
      by Rosi Braidotti and Berteke Waaldijk

      2)Feminist Theory: Between Difference and Diversity (Utrecht)
      A new online course on different schools of feminist theory about
      subjectivity and epistemology.
      May 15 - July 10, 2000
      by Rosi Braidotti

      3) Masters in Women's Studies

      Offered online by Deakin University, Australia.

      Send a mail to me and I'll forward the course program if you're interested.

      Kind regards
      Mette Birkedahl Christensen

      Mette Birkedahl Christensen, cand.mag./Ph.D. Student
      University of Aarhus
      Department of Information and Media Science
      The Danish National Center for IT-Research (CIT)
      ´┐Żbogade 34,
      8200 Aarhus N., Denmark.
      phone: +45 8942 5609
      http://imv.au.dk <http://imv.au.dk>
      mailto:birkedal@... <mailto:birkedal@...>
      - Outside of Time and Space - everything moves -
      <mailto:LISTSERV@...> . <<<<<<