Archaeology parody

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      Speaking of archaeology parody, take a look at a five minute video
      parody of
      the 'Digging for Truth' television program that runs on the History
      Channel (I think).

      The parody is by Adam Fish who studies and practices both archaeology
      and film.

      I don't have the direct link but you can find the video by going to
      www.youtube.com and then searching for Adam Fish archaeology.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
        This was hilarious! The direct link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M2Rg9a0i0I
        Deborah