CFP: ICAES 2008, China

  • Tara Hefferan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Re: Third call for panel/session application for ICAES 2008

      This is an official letter from the Organizing Committee for ICAES 2008 in
      Beijing China. Thank you very much for your interest in ICAES 2008, which
      will be held in July 15-23, Kunming, China.

      So far, we have received 150 panel applications which covers 2000
      participants around the world. The Organizing Committee for ICAES 2008 is
      planning to invite 3000―5000 experts all over the world, in a diversity of
      fields, to participate this congress. Therefore, we will continue to call
      for more panel/session applications.

      The deadline of panel/session applications is extended to July 15, 2007.

      Rights of chairperson of the panel/session:

      (1) Chairperson of the panel/session can enjoy 100 dollars free for
      registration.

      (2) Chairperson of the panel/session has rights to decide whether to
      receive papers submitted or not.

      (3) Chairperson of the panel/session who hosts an annual conference or
      more than 3 parallel panels/sessions, regional international anthropological
      and ethnological organizations and national anthropological and ethnological
      organizations can get 3―5 quota of people who are free of 100 dollars for
      registration according to the population of the sessions.

      Please find the application form and more information in the website:

      http: //www.icaes2008.org/

      We would be appreciated if you could pass on the information of ICAES 2008
      to your network..

      Thanks for your support.

      With my best regards

      Prof. & Dr. Zhang Jijiao

      E-mail: Zhjijiao@...jjzhang@...

      Vice-Secretary-General, Organizing Committee for ICAES 2008

      Professor, Institute of Ethnology and Anthropology, Chinese Academy of
      Social Sciences

      No.27, Zhongguancun Nandajie Road, Beijing 100081,P. R. China

      Tel: 0086-10-84121531 Fax: 0086-10-68421864