RE: [BULK] Re: [SACC-L] Science Daily.com article

  • Pamela Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      One of my students today told me that throughout his elementary and
      secondary education, the only definition of hypothesis EVER given was our
      old nemesis "educated guess." He said further that the concept of
      scientific thinking and process was only discussed at Science Fair season.

      Pamela Ford

      Chair, Department for World Studies

      Mt. San Jacinto College

      1499 N. State Street