Re: [SACC-L] assessment

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2007
      This sounds very interesting, if only I could go. Will anyone write up the content of the session for publication?

      Deborah

      Deborah J. Shepherd, Ph.D.
      Anthropology and Sociology
      Anoka-Ramsey Community College
      Coon Rapids Campus
      email: deborah.shepherd@...
      http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/shepherd/
      new phone number: 763-433-1195

      >>> bmuckle@... 2/16/2007 2:50:07 PM >>>

      Deborah, Brian, and others on the list who have expressed interest in
      assessment:

      In case you aren't aware FOSAP (Federation of Small Anthropology
      Programs) has just decided to make assessment the theme of its invited
      sesssion at the 2007 AAA meetings.