FW: Weblink Suggestion-Delegated

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2007
      >>> "sam.janssen@..." 02/21/07 14:01 >>>

      Dear Colleague,

      At this very moment we are launching the first volume of Omertaa, an
      online journal for applied anthropology. You can find it on
      www.omertaa.org.

      The general idea for Omertaa is to function as a platform for
      inspiring and applied anthropological issues. We are open to any
      suggestions for thematic issues provided by academics worldwide in
      which valuable research can be published.

      Maybe this link can be interesting for visitors of your website. If
      you share this view you can post a weblink on yours. If you decide to
      do so, please let us know. We will post a link to you as well.

      Omertaa, Journal for Applied Anthropology.
      http://www.omertaa.org/

      Sincerely,

      S a m J a n s s e n
      General Project Manager

      sam.janssen@...

      Expeditions vzw
      Research in Applied Anthropology
      Herfstlaan 18, 3010 Leuven, Belgium
      http://www.xpeditions.eu

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2007
        Do you mean you want this link added to our web site?
        Deborah

        Deborah J. Shepherd, Ph.D.
        Anthropology and Sociology
        Anoka-Ramsey Community College