FW: Ethics and Human Remains

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 1999
      From: Jackie Tindill [SMTP:jtindill@...]
      <mailto:[SMTP:jtindill@...]>
      Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 1999 1:01 AM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      <mailto:ANTHRO-L@...>
      Subject: Ethics and Human Remains

      Folks,

      I'm a PhD student in anthropology at the University of Queensland in
      Australia. I'm currently investigating issues related to the collecting,
      keeping and repatriation of human remains, and in response to several
      discussions with various interested parties at conferences recently, I've
      set up a discussion list specifically on the subject of ethical issues and
      human remains.
      If you're interested and would like to subscribe, send an e-mail with
      SUBSCRIBE in the subject line to:
      hrei-subscribe@egroups.com <mailto:hrei-subscribe@egroups.com>
      Thanks.
      Best,