Re: A timely item in our evolution discussion

  • bdlqvcc
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11 6:51 AM
      Two reviews of the film "Flock of Dodos." The first is from today's
      (2/11/07) Boston Globe.

      Brian

      http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/articles/2007/02/11/dodos_takes_in_fu
      ll_scope_of_the_evolution_debate/

      http://phylogenomics.blogspot.com/2007/02/flock-of-dodos-evolution-
      vs-intelligent.html

      --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "bdlqvcc" <blynch@...> wrote:

      > And you thought that cartoon about "giving equal time" from the
      pulpit
      > was just a bit of humor!
      >
      > http://www.butler.edu/clergyproject/rel_evol_sun2007.htm
      >

      > Brian

    • Lynch, Brian M
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11 7:03 AM
        Again, apologies... those previous two links to the reviews of the "Flock of Dodos" movie seem to have been broken up. Be sure to get the full url in each case when going to their respective pages.

        Brian

      • anthropmor@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11 11:14 AM
          Darwin Day? After the tepid response the Linnaeus Tri-centennial , I wish
          them luck.
          Mike Pavlik

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 12 9:36 AM
            Hey Brian, what a wonder piece of information! I think this is
            something we should make available to all of our students, and should
            certainly provide those who believe that Christianity prohibits
            studying evolution science with some relief and comfort.
            Lloyd