Re: A timely item in our evolution discussion

  • bdlqvcc
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2007
      And you thought that cartoon about "giving equal time" from the pulpit
      was just a bit of humor!

      http://www.butler.edu/clergyproject/rel_evol_sun2007.htm

      Brian
    • bdlqvcc
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2007
        Two reviews of the film "Flock of Dodos." The first is from today's
        (2/11/07) Boston Globe.

        Brian

        http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/articles/2007/02/11/dodos_takes_in_fu
        ll_scope_of_the_evolution_debate/

        http://phylogenomics.blogspot.com/2007/02/flock-of-dodos-evolution-
        vs-intelligent.html

        --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "bdlqvcc" <blynch@...> wrote:

        > And you thought that cartoon about "giving equal time" from the
        pulpit
        > was just a bit of humor!
        >
        > http://www.butler.edu/clergyproject/rel_evol_sun2007.htm
        >

        > Brian

      • Lynch, Brian M
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11, 2007
          Again, apologies... those previous two links to the reviews of the "Flock of Dodos" movie seem to have been broken up. Be sure to get the full url in each case when going to their respective pages.

          Brian

        • anthropmor@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11, 2007
            Darwin Day? After the tepid response the Linnaeus Tri-centennial , I wish
            them luck.
            Mike Pavlik

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 12, 2007
              Hey Brian, what a wonder piece of information! I think this is
              something we should make available to all of our students, and should
              certainly provide those who believe that Christianity prohibits
              studying evolution science with some relief and comfort.
              Lloyd