Next Southern California SACC Potluck Saturday, March 3.

  • ke19nt52
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2007
      The next SO CAL SACC potluck will be Saturday, March 3, from 7pm to
      10pm at Linda Light's house at 19802 Waterview Ln. in Huntington
      Beach. Please bring either some hors d'oeuvres, a main entree, or
      dessert, and your own beverage. The purpose of these get-togethers is
      to provide local CC anthro professors with an excuse to "just get away
      from it all" and casually socialize with colleagues who they may
      otherwise rarely see or talk with. RSVP by Thursday, March 1, to Kent
      Morris at (714)528-5468 or km52@.... Hope to see you
      there!!!
    • Linda Light
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2007
        Hi all,
        I'm going to amend Kent's message: I will provide lasagna as a main dish for all who want it, all well as plates, utensils, napkins, etc. Bring an appetizer or dessert and anything you want to drink, and if you prefer a different main dish, bring it too! Please RSVP to Kent or to me (ldlight10@...) so I'll know how much lasagna to provide!
        Looking forward to seeing you all,
        Linda