Re: [SACC-L] SACC Meeting Reminder

  • Dorothy Davis DDBRUNER
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2007
      Hi Becky,
      I won't be making it to the meetings this year. My daughter is getting
      married at the end on March. I'll miss everyone. but I'll see you next
      year in Washington.

      Dorothy Davis
      Anthropology Department
      Tel- 256-1099

      Sent by: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      01/26/2007 10:46 AM
      Please respond to

      "SACC-L" <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>

      [SACC-L] SACC Meeting Reminder

      Hi, everyone. Just a reminder that the deadline is approaching to submit
      your abstracts for the 2007 SACC Conference (April 5-7 in Monterey,
      California). Below is the information as a reminder. If you have any
      questions, let me know (more general info on the conference is on the
      website: http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc/2007SACCfest.htm). I look
      to seeing all of your abstracts - probably on the deadline date of

      The Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges is holding its annual
      conference in Monterey, California, from April 5-7, 2007. The theme of the
      conference is Diversity in Time and Space.

      Proposals for paper presentations on any topic relating to anthropology
      welcome. Presentations on teaching anthropology, college-based research,
      outreach programs, and diversity are particularly encouraged.

      Paper presentations are tentatively scheduled for 15 minutes. Abstracts
      should be no longer than 125 words and must be received no later than
      February 1, 2007. Make sure to include your institutional affiliation and
      contact information with your abstract.

      The abstracts should be sent to Rebecca Stein, preferably via email at
      steinrl@.... Paper abstracts, if necessary, may be sent to Rebecca
      Stein, Department of Anthropology, Los Angeles Valley College, 5800 Fulton
      Avenue, Valley Glen, California, 91401.

      Notification of acceptance or rejection of proposals will be completed by
      February 19, 2006. No proposal will be accepted for final inclusion in the
      program until the program chair receives confirmation from the AAA, prior
      March 5, 2006, that conference registration fees have been paid