Re: [SACC-L] SOUTHERN CALIF SACC Potluck

  • Linda Light
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2007
      Kent,
      I tried to reply to your message but my message was returned as undeliverable, so I'll try this. Have you heard from anyone about the potluck tomorrow?
      Linda

      ke19nt52 <km@...> wrote:
      If you're planning to attend the Southern California SACC potluck this
      coming Saturday, Jan. 20, at Linda Light's house in Huntington Beach,
      please email me specifically by Thursday evening so we will have an
      idea about how many will be coming--thanks!!!...Kent...km@...