RE: [SACC-L] Race Exhibit

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2007
      Thank you Deborah, this is the beginning of a 3 year national tour of
      this exhibit. It promises to finally apply our anthro knowledge base to
      the general public and serve the public's need to understand the nature
      of diversity, genetics, culture and how racism works. Think of how long
      we have been on the sidelines watching others address these issues,
      usually superficially at best. Yolande Moses and Peggy Overby have
      asked us at SACC to help them with educational outreach when it comes to
      your community. Please assist them. Also, please send me, as your
      representative for Anthropology Education Committee, any
      teaching/learning strategy or technique on race and diversity that you
      find especially useful and I will make sure it gets into the Race
      Project data base.