SACC meeting Call for Papers

  • rls@linkline.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Happy New Year! Now that we have the holidays behind us, number one on your
      to do list is presumably working on your abstract for the 2007 SACC
      Conference (April 5-7 in Monterey, California). Below is the information as
      a reminder. If you have any questions, let me know (more general info on
      the conference is on the website:
      http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc/2007SACCfest.htm). I look forward to
      seeing all of your abstracts - probably on the deadline date of February
      1st....

      --Becky

      CALL FOR PAPER PRESENTATIONS

      The Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges is holding its annual
      conference in Monterey, California, from April 5-7, 2007. The theme of the
      conference is Diversity in Time and Space.

      Proposals for paper presentations on any topic relating to anthropology are
      welcome. Presentations on teaching anthropology, college-based research,
      outreach programs, and diversity are particularly encouraged.

      Paper presentations are tentatively scheduled for 15 minutes. Abstracts
      should be no longer than 125 words and must be received no later than
      February 1, 2007. Make sure to include your institutional affiliation and
      contact information with your abstract.

      The abstracts should be sent to Rebecca Stein, preferably via email at
      steinrl@.... Paper abstracts, if necessary, may be sent to Rebecca
      Stein, Department of Anthropology, Los Angeles Valley College, 5800 Fulton
      Avenue, Valley Glen, California, 91401.

      Notification of acceptance or rejection of proposals will be completed by
      February 19, 2006. No proposal will be accepted for final inclusion in the
      program until the program chair receives confirmation from the AAA, prior to
      March 5, 2006, that conference registration fees have been paid