Re: RE: [SACC-L] Dec. 1 Southern California SACC Get-Together

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006
      Sydney, welcome to SACC! You definitely have the perspective we are looking for as many of us are retiring soon. I am the SACC VP for Membership and for Regional Networks...I would like to help you set up a network in your area. We can email off the list for a while, but I really want to talk directly with you at our next SACC fest meeting in April. I will be sending out a flyer on that with Rob Edwards, our Pres.elect who is putting together that meeting.
      From: "Johnson, Ellen C. K." <Johnson@...>
      Date: Monday, December 4, 2006 8:19 am
      > Sydney who? Where do you teach? You're not on my list.
      >
      > Ellen Johnson
      >
      > College of DuPage
      >
      > Johnson@...
      >

      > ________________________________

      Behalf

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 11, 2006
        To Sydney and other SACC Members:

        Have you seen the new SACC website? Go to
        http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc/

        We still need to receive input from more members for the website
        sections on members profile, publications, your fieldwork, and student
        fieldwork opportunities. Please keep your entries to no more than one or
        two paragraphs and send them to me at kauppa@...

        Re: Publications

        a. If you have more than 8, include only a representative selection or
        the most recent (past three years, give or take).

        b. Send clean, complete, and accurate bibliographic entries and sort
        into chronological order from oldest to newest.

        c. Sort out between books and articles.

        d. If the title isn't self-explanatory, include a one-sentence summary.

        e. We can link to your personal web site, if you wish. Provide the full
        link.

        Re: Profiles

        In your profile include information on where you work, your research,
        classes taught, email address, and personal web page links (optional).

        Describe your fieldwork projects. This page will be sorted by project,
        not person.

        Re: Student Opportunities

        teaching projects and fieldtrips (sorted by project) to include short
        description, contact person, and dates if known.

        The Web Task Force