Information Literacy Standard Follow-Up

  • rls@linkline.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2006
      Below is a message from Patti Caravello, the librarian who spoke to SACC at
      the AAA about the information literacy standards for anthropology. If you
      haven't had a chance yet, please take a look at the draft and send any
      comments to Patti.

      --Becky

      Thank you both again for allowing me time at your respective business
      meetings at AAA in San Jose to bring to your group's attention the
      "Information Literacy Standards for Anthropology and Sociology Students"
      draft from our ACRL committee. It was great to have such receptive
      audiences, and I hope at least some attendees will send some feedback on the
      draft. (I also enjoyed listening to the rest of your agenda topics and
      discussions.)

      I'm following up with you to make sure you have the link to the draft
      http://www2.lib.udel.edu/subj/soc/anssiilstandardsdraft.doc
      <https://mail.lavc.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www2.lib.udel.edu/su
      bj/soc/anssiilstandardsdraft.doc> in case you would like to forward it
      again to your membership for comments, which can be sent to Patti Caravello,
      patti@...; Triveni Kuchi, kuchi@...; and/or Susan
      Macicak, macicak@....

      Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

      Best,

      Patti

      Patti Schifter Caravello
      Librarian for Anthropology, Archaeology, and Sociology
      Director, Information Literacy Program
      UCLA Library
      11360 Charles E. Young Research Library
      Box 951575