Re: [SACC-L] FW: Undergraduate Internships for the Field Museum

  • shart9@ccc.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
      I used to work at Field Museum, but I don't know anyone there anymore,
      so I'm not much help. However, if your student would like to have a
      more general contact in Chicago, I would be happy to help!

      Does anyone have any advise/stories/suggestions/warnings about
      creating institutional ties between community colleges and museums?

      --Sydney