RE: [SACC-L] Dinner after 5 Fields

  • Linda Light
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 16, 2006
      Me too, but I look forward to the April meeting in Monterey!
      Linda

      "Kaupp, Ann" <kauppa@...> wrote:
      I too wish I were there.

      ________________________________

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      Behalf
      Of Lloyd Miller
      Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:48 AM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>

      Ah, this one stings! I've been privy to the back and forth messages
      of SACCers making plans for the conference and the California SACCers
      arranging their get-together and I've kept silent. But now you speak
      of food and that triggers memories of delightful and delicious meals
      enjoyed at past conferences. So I'm writing to wish y'all good
      eating, good conferencing, and Californianos-I'm jealous! If we
      convened all of Iowa's SACC members, we'd have just enough for one
      table of bridge.

      Dianne, please offer a gentle reminder to Five-Fields speakers to
      send in their papers. Doug Schwartz emailed me his several months ago!

      Cheers,
      Lloyd

      On Nov 14, 2006, at 7:06 AM, Dianne Chidester wrote:

      > Hi!
      >
      > We will, as usual, take the Five-Fields speakers out to dinner on
      > Friday
      > night.
      >
      > Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We are
      > going to
      > the restaurant 71 San Pedro at 6:30, which is within walking
      > distance of
      > the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com
      >
      > Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should
      > add
      > you to the list for reservations.
      >
      > Cheers!
      >
      > Dianne

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      -------
      NOTE: The sender of this email is different from the email address shown
      in the headers. The real sender of this message is:
      sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...
      <mailto:sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch%3Dqvcc.commnet.edu%40return
      s.groups.yah>
      oo.com

      If you want to permanently block the sender of this email, you would
      need to add
      sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...
      <mailto:sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch%3Dqvcc.commnet.edu%40return
      s.groups.yah>
      oo.com to your Anti-Spam Blocked Senders List. For more information see
      the Anti-Spam FAQ item:
      http://www.commnet.edu/it/security/anti-spam-faq.asp#BlockRealSender
      <http://www.commnet.edu/it/security/anti-spam-faq.asp#BlockRealSender>