HELP--re: 5-Fields

  • Dianne Chidester
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2006
      You're gonna love this!

      I need your help and/or recommendations.

      I had two folks lined up for the bio anthro presentation. They were
      co-writing. Well, one of them has been diagnosed with a serious brain
      injury and AAA has scheduled the other one to chair a session at the
      same time as our. I asked if they needed someone to read the paper for
      them, which I would be happy to do. (She won't be able to be at the
      meetings.) I just found out that she was physically unable to write the
      paper.

      Can any of you give an overview or talk about something or suggest
      someone to contact?

      My cell phone is:

      864-386-7200

      I guess if we don't have anything, we don't, but I'd hate for that to
      happen.

      Thanks for your help!

      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester

      Anthropology & Sociology

      Greenville Technical College

      508 S. Pleasantburg Dr.

      Greenville, SC 29607

      864-250-8729

      The content of this electronic communication is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed and may contain sensitive, confidential or privileged information. The dissemination, retransmission or use of any information by any person other than the intended recipient or recipients is strictly prohibited. This item has been scanned for virus and malware infection and is free from known infections.