Re: [SACC-L] Dinner after 5 Fields

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
      Ah, this one stings! I've been privy to the back and forth messages
      of SACCers making plans for the conference and the California SACCers
      arranging their get-together and I've kept silent. But now you speak
      of food and that triggers memories of delightful and delicious meals
      enjoyed at past conferences. So I'm writing to wish y'all good
      eating, good conferencing, and Californianos´┐ŻI'm jealous! If we
      convened all of Iowa's SACC members, we'd have just enough for one
      table of bridge.

      Dianne, please offer a gentle reminder to Five-Fields speakers to
      send in their papers. Doug Schwartz emailed me his several months ago!

      Cheers,
      Lloyd

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
        I will call you after I get in, not to join for dinner, it will be too
        late, but just to join you if I can at around 8:30

        ________________________________

        the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com

        Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should add
        you to the list for reservations.

        Cheers!

        Dianne

        864-386-7200 (cell)

        Dianne Lynn Chidester

        Anthropology & Sociology

        Greenville Technical College

        508 S. Pleasantburg Dr.

        Greenville, SC 29607

        864-250-8729

        The content of this electronic communication is intended only for the
        person or persons to whom it is addressed and may contain sensitive,
        confidential or privileged information. The dissemination,
        retransmission or use of any information by any person other than the
        intended recipient or recipients is strictly prohibited. This item has
        been scanned for virus and malware infection and is free from known
        infections.

      • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
          I might be interested. I'll let you know.

          Ellen

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
            OK So I was going to reply to Lloyd's message with an "I'm jealous"
            note, but I see that is where he is coming from also! Wish I were
            there... And I hope you all have a great time!

            Brian
            (from drizzly New England)

            Ah, this one stings! I've been privy to the back and forth messages
            of SACCers making plans for the conference and the California SACCers
            arranging their get-together and I've kept silent. But now you speak
            of food and that triggers memories of delightful and delicious meals
            enjoyed at past conferences. So I'm writing to wish y'all good
            eating, good conferencing, and Californianos-I'm jealous! If we
            convened all of Iowa's SACC members, we'd have just enough for one
            table of bridge.

            Dianne, please offer a gentle reminder to Five-Fields speakers to
            send in their papers. Doug Schwartz emailed me his several months ago!

            Cheers,
            Lloyd

            On Nov 14, 2006, at 7:06 AM, Dianne Chidester wrote:

            > Hi!
            >
            > We will, as usual, take the Five-Fields speakers out to dinner on
            > Friday
            > night.
            >
            > Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We are
            > going to
            > the restaurant 71 San Pedro at 6:30, which is within walking
            > distance of
            > the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com
            >
            > Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should
            > add
            > you to the list for reservations.
            >
            > Cheers!
            >
            > Dianne

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            -------
            NOTE: The sender of this email is different from the email address shown
            in the headers. The real sender of this message is:
            sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...
            oo.com

            If you want to permanently block the sender of this email, you would
            need to add
            sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...
            oo.com to your Anti-Spam Blocked Senders List. For more information see
            the Anti-Spam FAQ item:
            http://www.commnet.edu/it/security/anti-spam-faq.asp#BlockRealSender
            -------
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
              I too wish I were there.

              ________________________________

              Ah, this one stings! I've been privy to the back and forth messages
              of SACCers making plans for the conference and the California SACCers
              arranging their get-together and I've kept silent. But now you speak
              of food and that triggers memories of delightful and delicious meals
              enjoyed at past conferences. So I'm writing to wish y'all good
              eating, good conferencing, and Californianos-I'm jealous! If we
              convened all of Iowa's SACC members, we'd have just enough for one
              table of bridge.

              Dianne, please offer a gentle reminder to Five-Fields speakers to
              send in their papers. Doug Schwartz emailed me his several months ago!

              Cheers,
              Lloyd

              On Nov 14, 2006, at 7:06 AM, Dianne Chidester wrote:

              > Hi!
              >
              > We will, as usual, take the Five-Fields speakers out to dinner on
              > Friday
              > night.
              >
              > Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We are
              > going to
              > the restaurant 71 San Pedro at 6:30, which is within walking
              > distance of
              > the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com
              >
              > Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should
              > add
              > you to the list for reservations.
              >
              > Cheers!
              >
              > Dianne

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              -------
              NOTE: The sender of this email is different from the email address shown
              in the headers. The real sender of this message is:
              sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...
              <mailto:sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch%3Dqvcc.commnet.edu%40return
              s.groups.yah>
              oo.com

              If you want to permanently block the sender of this email, you would
              need to add
              sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...
              <mailto:sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch%3Dqvcc.commnet.edu%40return
              s.groups.yah>
              oo.com to your Anti-Spam Blocked Senders List. For more information see
              the Anti-Spam FAQ item:
              http://www.commnet.edu/it/security/anti-spam-faq.asp#BlockRealSender
              <http://www.commnet.edu/it/security/anti-spam-faq.asp#BlockRealSender>
            • Bob Muckle
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
                Count me in for dinner, please.

                Bob Muckle
                >>> dianne.chidester@... 11/14/06 05:06 AM >>>

                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
                  Lloyd,

                  I thought I had included you in a message I sent to them about it.
                  Maybe the e-mail got lost in etherspace.

                  Please send me your e-mail again, so I can make sure they all have it.

                  We'll miss you!

                  Cheers!
                  Dianne

                  Ah, this one stings! I've been privy to the back and forth messages
                  of SACCers making plans for the conference and the California SACCers
                  arranging their get-together and I've kept silent. But now you speak
                  of food and that triggers memories of delightful and delicious meals
                  enjoyed at past conferences. So I'm writing to wish y'all good
                  eating, good conferencing, and Californianos-I'm jealous! If we
                  convened all of Iowa's SACC members, we'd have just enough for one
                  table of bridge.

                  Dianne, please offer a gentle reminder to Five-Fields speakers to
                  send in their papers. Doug Schwartz emailed me his several months ago!

                  Cheers,
                  Lloyd

                  On Nov 14, 2006, at 7:06 AM, Dianne Chidester wrote:

                  > Hi!
                  >
                  > We will, as usual, take the Five-Fields speakers out to dinner on
                  > Friday
                  > night.
                  >
                  > Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We are
                  > going to
                  > the restaurant 71 San Pedro at 6:30, which is within walking
                  > distance of
                  > the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com
                  >
                  > Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should
                  > add
                  > you to the list for reservations.
                  >
                  > Cheers!
                  >
                  > Dianne

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  The content of this electronic communication is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed and may contain sensitive, confidential or privileged information. The dissemination, retransmission or use of any information by any person other than the intended recipient or recipients is strictly prohibited. This item has been scanned for virus and malware infection and is free from known infections.
                • Barry Kass
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
                    --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Dianne Chidester"
                    <dianne.chidester@...> wrote:
                    >Hi Dianne,
                    I would like to be included in the dinner group.
                    Thanks,
                    Barry Kass
                    > Hi!
                    >

                    > We will, as usual, take the Five-Fields speakers out to dinner on
                    Friday
                    > night.
                    >

                    > Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We are
                    going to
                    > the restaurant 71 San Pedro at 6:30, which is within walking
                    distance of
                    > the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com
                    >

                    > Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should
                    add
                    > you to the list for reservations.
                    >

                    > Cheers!
                    >
                    > Dianne
                    >

                    > 864-386-7200 (cell)
                    >

                    > Dianne Lynn Chidester
                    >
                    > Anthropology & Sociology
                    >
                    > Greenville Technical College
                    >
                    > 508 S. Pleasantburg Dr.
                    >
                    > Greenville, SC 29607
                    >

                    > 864-250-8729
                    >

                    > The content of this electronic communication is intended only for
                    the person or persons to whom it is addressed and may contain
                    sensitive, confidential or privileged information. The
                    dissemination, retransmission or use of any information by any person
                    other than the intended recipient or recipients is strictly
                    prohibited. This item has been scanned for virus and malware
                    infection and is free from known infections.

                  • rob edwards
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
                      I will attend. I suspect you may want to make a few mspaces extra as I
                      am sure others will want to join. Cheers

                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
                        Diane, include me for dinner as I found that my plane is getting in
                        earlier than I thought on Friday...Mark

                        ________________________________

                        Ah, this one stings! I've been privy to the back and forth messages
                        of SACCers making plans for the conference and the California SACCers
                        arranging their get-together and I've kept silent. But now you speak
                        of food and that triggers memories of delightful and delicious meals
                        enjoyed at past conferences. So I'm writing to wish y'all good
                        eating, good conferencing, and Californianos-I'm jealous! If we
                        convened all of Iowa's SACC members, we'd have just enough for one
                        table of bridge.

                        Dianne, please offer a gentle reminder to Five-Fields speakers to
                        send in their papers. Doug Schwartz emailed me his several months ago!

                        Cheers,
                        Lloyd

                        On Nov 14, 2006, at 7:06 AM, Dianne Chidester wrote:

                        > Hi!
                        >
                        > We will, as usual, take the Five-Fields speakers out to dinner on
                        > Friday
                        > night.
                        >
                        > Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We are
                        > going to
                        > the restaurant 71 San Pedro at 6:30, which is within walking
                        > distance of
                        > the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com
                        >
                        > Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should
                        > add
                        > you to the list for reservations.
                        >
                        > Cheers!
                        >
                        > Dianne

                        Yahoo! Groups Links

                        The content of this electronic communication is intended only for the
                        person or persons to whom it is addressed and may contain sensitive,
                        confidential or privileged information. The dissemination,
                        retransmission or use of any information by any person other than the
                        intended recipient or recipients is strictly prohibited. This item has
                        been scanned for virus and malware infection and is free from known
                        infections.

                      • anthony balzano
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
                          i'll be there barring a tsunami or other life shattering event. i am at the st. claire, room 319.
                          --tony balzano

                          >>> dianne.chidester@... 11/14/06 8:06 AM >>>

                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 16, 2006
                            Me too, but I look forward to the April meeting in Monterey!
                            Linda

                            "Kaupp, Ann" <kauppa@...> wrote:
                            I too wish I were there.

                            ________________________________

                            Ah, this one stings! I've been privy to the back and forth messages
                            of SACCers making plans for the conference and the California SACCers
                            arranging their get-together and I've kept silent. But now you speak
                            of food and that triggers memories of delightful and delicious meals
                            enjoyed at past conferences. So I'm writing to wish y'all good
                            eating, good conferencing, and Californianos-I'm jealous! If we
                            convened all of Iowa's SACC members, we'd have just enough for one
                            table of bridge.

                            Dianne, please offer a gentle reminder to Five-Fields speakers to
                            send in their papers. Doug Schwartz emailed me his several months ago!

                            Cheers,
                            Lloyd

                            On Nov 14, 2006, at 7:06 AM, Dianne Chidester wrote:

                            > Hi!
                            >
                            > We will, as usual, take the Five-Fields speakers out to dinner on
                            > Friday
                            > night.
                            >
                            > Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We are
                            > going to
                            > the restaurant 71 San Pedro at 6:30, which is within walking
                            > distance of
                            > the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com
                            >
                            > Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should
                            > add
                            > you to the list for reservations.
                            >
                            > Cheers!
                            >
                            > Dianne