Dinner after 5 Fields

  • Dianne Chidester
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
      Hi!

      We will, as usual, take the Five-Fields speakers out to dinner on Friday
      night.

      Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We are going to
      the restaurant 71 San Pedro at 6:30, which is within walking distance of
      the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com

      Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should add
      you to the list for reservations.

      Cheers!

      Dianne

      864-386-7200 (cell)

      Dianne Lynn Chidester

      Anthropology & Sociology

      Greenville Technical College

      508 S. Pleasantburg Dr.

      Greenville, SC 29607

      864-250-8729

      The content of this electronic communication is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed and may contain sensitive, confidential or privileged information. The dissemination, retransmission or use of any information by any person other than the intended recipient or recipients is strictly prohibited. This item has been scanned for virus and malware infection and is free from known infections.

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
        Ah, this one stings! I've been privy to the back and forth messages
        of SACCers making plans for the conference and the California SACCers
        arranging their get-together and I've kept silent. But now you speak
        of food and that triggers memories of delightful and delicious meals
        enjoyed at past conferences. So I'm writing to wish y'all good
        eating, good conferencing, and Californianos´┐ŻI'm jealous! If we
        convened all of Iowa's SACC members, we'd have just enough for one
        table of bridge.

        Dianne, please offer a gentle reminder to Five-Fields speakers to
        send in their papers. Doug Schwartz emailed me his several months ago!

        Cheers,
        Lloyd

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
          I will call you after I get in, not to join for dinner, it will be too
          late, but just to join you if I can at around 8:30

          ________________________________

          the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com

[...]

        • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
            I might be interested. I'll let you know.

            Ellen

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
              OK So I was going to reply to Lloyd's message with an "I'm jealous"
              note, but I see that is where he is coming from also! Wish I were
              there... And I hope you all have a great time!

              Brian
              (from drizzly New England)

              Ah, this one stings! I've been privy to the back and forth messages
              of SACCers making plans for the conference and the California SACCers
              arranging their get-together and I've kept silent. But now you speak
              of food and that triggers memories of delightful and delicious meals
              enjoyed at past conferences. So I'm writing to wish y'all good
              eating, good conferencing, and Californianos-I'm jealous! If we
              convened all of Iowa's SACC members, we'd have just enough for one
              table of bridge.

              Dianne, please offer a gentle reminder to Five-Fields speakers to
              send in their papers. Doug Schwartz emailed me his several months ago!

              Cheers,
              Lloyd

              On Nov 14, 2006, at 7:06 AM, Dianne Chidester wrote:

              > Hi!
              >
              > We will, as usual, take the Five-Fields speakers out to dinner on
              > Friday
              > night.
              >
              > Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We are
              > going to
              > the restaurant 71 San Pedro at 6:30, which is within walking
              > distance of
              > the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com
              >
              > Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should
              > add
              > you to the list for reservations.
              >
              > Cheers!
              >
              > Dianne

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              -------
              NOTE: The sender of this email is different from the email address shown
              in the headers. The real sender of this message is:
              sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...
              oo.com

              If you want to permanently block the sender of this email, you would
              need to add
              sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...
              oo.com to your Anti-Spam Blocked Senders List. For more information see
              the Anti-Spam FAQ item:
              http://www.commnet.edu/it/security/anti-spam-faq.asp#BlockRealSender
              -------
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
                I too wish I were there.

                ________________________________

                Ah, this one stings! I've been privy to the back and forth messages
                of SACCers making plans for the conference and the California SACCers
                arranging their get-together and I've kept silent. But now you speak
                of food and that triggers memories of delightful and delicious meals
                enjoyed at past conferences. So I'm writing to wish y'all good
                eating, good conferencing, and Californianos-I'm jealous! If we
                convened all of Iowa's SACC members, we'd have just enough for one
                table of bridge.

                Dianne, please offer a gentle reminder to Five-Fields speakers to
                send in their papers. Doug Schwartz emailed me his several months ago!

                Cheers,
                Lloyd

                On Nov 14, 2006, at 7:06 AM, Dianne Chidester wrote:

                > Hi!
                >
                > We will, as usual, take the Five-Fields speakers out to dinner on
                > Friday
                > night.
                >
                > Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We are
                > going to
                > the restaurant 71 San Pedro at 6:30, which is within walking
                > distance of
                > the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com
                >
                > Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should
                > add
                > you to the list for reservations.
                >
                > Cheers!
                >
                > Dianne

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                -------
                NOTE: The sender of this email is different from the email address shown
                in the headers. The real sender of this message is:
                sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...
                <mailto:sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch%3Dqvcc.commnet.edu%40return
                s.groups.yah>
                oo.com

                If you want to permanently block the sender of this email, you would
                need to add
                sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...
                <mailto:sentto-126016-3667-1163516558-blynch%3Dqvcc.commnet.edu%40return
                s.groups.yah>
                oo.com to your Anti-Spam Blocked Senders List. For more information see
                the Anti-Spam FAQ item:
                http://www.commnet.edu/it/security/anti-spam-faq.asp#BlockRealSender
                <http://www.commnet.edu/it/security/anti-spam-faq.asp#BlockRealSender>
              • Bob Muckle
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
                  Count me in for dinner, please.

                  Bob Muckle
                  >>> dianne.chidester@... 11/14/06 05:06 AM >>>

                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
                    Lloyd,

                    I thought I had included you in a message I sent to them about it.
                    Maybe the e-mail got lost in etherspace.

                    Please send me your e-mail again, so I can make sure they all have it.

                    We'll miss you!

                    Cheers!
                    Dianne

                    Ah, this one stings! I've been privy to the back and forth messages
                    of SACCers making plans for the conference and the California SACCers
                    arranging their get-together and I've kept silent. But now you speak
                    of food and that triggers memories of delightful and delicious meals
                    enjoyed at past conferences. So I'm writing to wish y'all good
                    eating, good conferencing, and Californianos-I'm jealous! If we
                    convened all of Iowa's SACC members, we'd have just enough for one
                    table of bridge.

                    Dianne, please offer a gentle reminder to Five-Fields speakers to
                    send in their papers. Doug Schwartz emailed me his several months ago!

                    Cheers,
                    Lloyd

                    On Nov 14, 2006, at 7:06 AM, Dianne Chidester wrote:

                    > Hi!
                    >
                    > We will, as usual, take the Five-Fields speakers out to dinner on
                    > Friday
                    > night.
                    >
                    > Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We are
                    > going to
                    > the restaurant 71 San Pedro at 6:30, which is within walking
                    > distance of
                    > the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com
                    >
                    > Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should
                    > add
                    > you to the list for reservations.
                    >
                    > Cheers!
                    >
                    > Dianne

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    The content of this electronic communication is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed and may contain sensitive, confidential or privileged information. The dissemination, retransmission or use of any information by any person other than the intended recipient or recipients is strictly prohibited. This item has been scanned for virus and malware infection and is free from known infections.
                  • Barry Kass
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
                      --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Dianne Chidester"
                      <dianne.chidester@...> wrote:
                      >Hi Dianne,
                      I would like to be included in the dinner group.
                      Thanks,
                      Barry Kass
                      > Hi!
                      >

                      > We will, as usual, take the Five-Fields speakers out to dinner on
                      Friday
                      > night.
                      >

                      > Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We are
                      going to
                      > the restaurant 71 San Pedro at 6:30, which is within walking
                      distance of
                      > the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com
                      >

                      > Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should
                      add
                      > you to the list for reservations.
                      >

                      > Cheers!
                      >
                      > Dianne
                      >

                      > 864-386-7200 (cell)
                      >

                      > Dianne Lynn Chidester
                      >
                      > Anthropology & Sociology
                      >
                      > Greenville Technical College
                      >
                      > 508 S. Pleasantburg Dr.
                      >
                      > Greenville, SC 29607
                      >

                      > 864-250-8729
                      >

                      > The content of this electronic communication is intended only for
                      the person or persons to whom it is addressed and may contain
                      sensitive, confidential or privileged information. The
                      dissemination, retransmission or use of any information by any person
                      other than the intended recipient or recipients is strictly
                      prohibited. This item has been scanned for virus and malware
                      infection and is free from known infections.

                    • rob edwards
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
                        I will attend. I suspect you may want to make a few mspaces extra as I
                        am sure others will want to join. Cheers

                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
                          Diane, include me for dinner as I found that my plane is getting in
                          earlier than I thought on Friday...Mark

                          ________________________________

                          Ah, this one stings! I've been privy to the back and forth messages
                          of SACCers making plans for the conference and the California SACCers
                          arranging their get-together and I've kept silent. But now you speak
                          of food and that triggers memories of delightful and delicious meals
                          enjoyed at past conferences. So I'm writing to wish y'all good
                          eating, good conferencing, and Californianos-I'm jealous! If we
                          convened all of Iowa's SACC members, we'd have just enough for one
                          table of bridge.

                          Dianne, please offer a gentle reminder to Five-Fields speakers to
                          send in their papers. Doug Schwartz emailed me his several months ago!

                          Cheers,
                          Lloyd

                          On Nov 14, 2006, at 7:06 AM, Dianne Chidester wrote:

                          > Hi!
                          >
                          > We will, as usual, take the Five-Fields speakers out to dinner on
                          > Friday
                          > night.
                          >
                          > Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We are
                          > going to
                          > the restaurant 71 San Pedro at 6:30, which is within walking
                          > distance of
                          > the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com
                          >
                          > Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should
                          > add
                          > you to the list for reservations.
                          >
                          > Cheers!
                          >
                          > Dianne

                          Yahoo! Groups Links

                          The content of this electronic communication is intended only for the
                          person or persons to whom it is addressed and may contain sensitive,
                          confidential or privileged information. The dissemination,
                          retransmission or use of any information by any person other than the
                          intended recipient or recipients is strictly prohibited. This item has
                          been scanned for virus and malware infection and is free from known
                          infections.

                        • anthony balzano
                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 14, 2006
                            i'll be there barring a tsunami or other life shattering event. i am at the st. claire, room 319.
                            --tony balzano

                            >>> dianne.chidester@... 11/14/06 8:06 AM >>>

                            Message 13 of 13 , Nov 16, 2006
                              Me too, but I look forward to the April meeting in Monterey!
                              Linda

                              "Kaupp, Ann" <kauppa@...> wrote:
                              I too wish I were there.

                              ________________________________

                              Ah, this one stings! I've been privy to the back and forth messages
                              of SACCers making plans for the conference and the California SACCers
                              arranging their get-together and I've kept silent. But now you speak
                              of food and that triggers memories of delightful and delicious meals
                              enjoyed at past conferences. So I'm writing to wish y'all good
                              eating, good conferencing, and Californianos-I'm jealous! If we
                              convened all of Iowa's SACC members, we'd have just enough for one
                              table of bridge.

                              Dianne, please offer a gentle reminder to Five-Fields speakers to
                              send in their papers. Doug Schwartz emailed me his several months ago!

                              Cheers,
                              Lloyd

                              On Nov 14, 2006, at 7:06 AM, Dianne Chidester wrote:

                              > Hi!
                              >
                              > We will, as usual, take the Five-Fields speakers out to dinner on
                              > Friday
                              > night.
                              >
                              > Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We are
                              > going to
                              > the restaurant 71 San Pedro at 6:30, which is within walking
                              > distance of
                              > the hotel. You can check out the menu at www.71saintpeter.com
                              >
                              > Give me a call or see me at the meetings to let me know if I should
                              > add
                              > you to the list for reservations.
                              >
                              > Cheers!
                              >
                              > Dianne