RE: [SACC-L] AAA conference

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006
      sure...everyone has committed...mine is a draft that I intend to finish
      after conf. feedback. Lloyd will publish them in TA and Yolande will
      use them in her Race project database.

      ________________________________

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      Behalf
      Of Barry Kass
      Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 9:21 AM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [SACC-L] AAA conference

      hi people of SACC,
      I will be at the AAA meeting on Thursday and Friday. Hope to see
      all of you there!
      Barry Kass