RE: [SACC-L] AAA conference

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006
      I'm sorry I won't be at the meeting. We have a teacher workshop on
      Friday. Mark, would be interested in papers from AEC panel on race.
      Ann

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006
        sure...everyone has committed...mine is a draft that I intend to finish
        after conf. feedback. Lloyd will publish them in TA and Yolande will
        use them in her Race project database.